Details of the position :
- Position Title: Inventory Manager .
- Age limit : 50 Max
- Start Date: Immediate
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3
- Plan, coordinate, manage, control & execution of all activities related to the receiving, storage, inventory movement, and shipping to meet the requirements and delivery schedules using proper documentation processing.
- Assist in developing, monitoring & ensuring the implementation of warehousing policies and procedures.
- Prepare regular and timely operational reports regarding warehousing activities and stock control.
- Ensure safe storage of goods.
- Ensure maximum utilization of warehousing & inventory management systems at each location.
- Eliminate returns dues to shipment errors or damage in transit through proper documentation processing, investigating returns and taking correctional actions.
- Plan, manage and organize warehouse operations and determine space requirements along with workforce requirements based on seasonal forecasts.
- Implement control measures to enhance on time and problem-free shipments from all warehousing locations and minimize inter warehouse transfers including coordination with sales, suppliers and the customer base to ensure timely shipping anddelivery.
- Plan and implement all aspects of warehousing management, and managing resources to reduce costs
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Candidate must be assertive, a quick learner, and have excellent interpersonal communications (oral and written), and computer skills
- Candidate must be able to work and communicate (written and oral) with plant leadership, management, and operating personnel
- An understanding of purchasing supply chain processes, mechanical or electrical maintenance, is a plus
- Excellent project and time management skills as well as strong organization skills.