- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation
- BSc Degree in commerce or accounting.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in accounts
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
- Saudi National