- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Head Waiter (Contract)
Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Head Waiter for one of our clients based in Kerry.
This role is solely responsible for the daily running for a very busy restaurant in a hotel catering for everyday service as well as weddings, functions and group bookings. A very hands on role and reporting to the Restaurant Manager of the property. This is a 3 month contract role with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience as a Head Waiter or similar role in a 4* or 5* hotel essential
- Excellent Food Knowledge, Leadership, Training, Communication, Time Management, Organisation Skills
- Well Presented, Approachable with impeccable attention to detail essential for this role
- Works well in a team and on their own but will be essentially responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager with the daily running of a busy restaurant
- Flexible attitude to working hours and ability to work early starts, late evenings and weekends essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €25,000 - €28,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s experience as a Head Waiter and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and Stephen will contact you shortly to discuss this opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Stephen on 064-662-2007.
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com
€25,000 - €28,000