- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Store Manager (Full Time)
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store which specialises in Home Furnishings. As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary in the region of €30 -35,000 with additional bonuses relating to store performance. For Further information please share your CV via email or contact me on 0646622007.
€30,000 - €35,000