- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
ETL Developer (Full Time)
We are presently recruiting for an ETL Developer for our Kerry based clients who will be responsible for design, development, maintenance and support of ETL processes using the IBM InfoSphere DataStage tool. This role is also responsible for complex interface process development, troubleshooting issues, supporting weekend maintenance and production support of the interface processes developed by the ETL team
- Perform analysis and design of the business requirements and specifications as required.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes between databases and/or flat files.
- Create unit test plans and perform unit testing for the interface processes that you develop or modify.
- Create/update documentation for the processes that you develop.
- Coordinate code promotion activities through all SDLC environments and validate that promoted ETL code is working as expected.
- Assist QA team with identifying QA test cases and support them during QA testing.
- Troubleshoot production issues independently and assist in timely resolution of incidents.
- Support weekend maintenance, technology / business recovery tests and system verification / validation events.
- Keep up to date on new features and enhancements in the development tools used by the team.
- Database/SQL procedure performance tuning
- Open problem tickets with development tool vendors for issues identified with the development tools
- Provides subject matter expertise based on past experiences with SOA/ESB implementations.
- Educated to degree level preferably in an IT-related discipline, or with significant industry experience.
- Knowledge of, and a willingness and ability to adapt to new data management technologies, strong understanding of relational database concepts and an ability to query databases to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately, Ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline.
This is a full time permanent position, market salary rates apply based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call Joe on 0646622007