- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Commissioning Engineer (Full Time)
We are presently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer for our clients in County Kerry. You will be tasked with Commissioning of products manufactured by our clients and will possess strong knowledge across the full spectrum of Electrical and Electronic engineering discipline
- Acting as company representative when on site as a member or lead of the site/commissioning team.
- Liaise with design, production, service and Installation departments
- Commissioning of cranes in-house and after installation on site
- Commissioning, testing and handover of the equipment.
- Testing and completion of handover documentation and formalities on project completion
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project/job completion
Commissioning work to include
- Start-up, verification and optimization of hardware systems
- Calibration of Variable Speed Inverter drives up to 1Mw
- Testing, Verification and revision of PLC Software systems.
- Training of Customer personnel both on site and in house.
- Handover and performance testing of completed machines
- Verification of machine reliability and performance.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Start-up and Commissioning of large Industrial systems.
- Proven technical skills with hands-on experience working with industrial automation and drive systems.
This is a full-time permanent position, Salary is in line with industry norms and based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call Joe on 0646622007
€45,000 - €55,000