- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Clinical Nurse Manager (Full Time)
North Kerry, Ireland
Red Chair Recruitment are presently accepting applications for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for our clients in North Kerry.
You will be responsible for all aspects of care and operation of Staff and residents in line with the Health Act 2007, related regulations and standards published by the Health Information and Quality Authority. Reporting to the Director of Nursing, you will be required to provide and manage a professional care and nursing service while actively contributing to the development of the Nursing Home, its residents and staff.
- 2+ Years’ Experience working as a Clinical Nurse Manager or in a Nursing Managerial role
- Registered Nurse essential
- Understanding of HIQA regulations
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Nursing or Management
- Experience with Management of a care centre or nursing home essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €50,000 - €55,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2+ year’s Clinical Nurse Manager / Nursing Manager experience, qualifications outlined above and are interested in this position, please feel free to call Stephen on 086-772-4200 to discuss further as I am now working from home. Immediate Phone Interviews Available for this position.
€50,000 - €55,000