- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Site Manager (Full Time)
We a currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for our client across sites in Cork.
This position requires an experienced Site manager that will be able to manage the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager, Quantity Surveyors, Site Team Members and Sub-contractors. The successful applicant must be capable of driving the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Trade Qualified
- Preferably 5 years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience with a Main Contractor on Commercial Building Projects
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in measuring from Drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
Salary in the region of €50,000 – €70,000. For further information, please share your CV directly or please call Stephen on 086 772 4200.
€50,000 - €70,000