- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Senior Java Developer (Full Time)
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer for a client in Co. Cork. The successful candidate for this role must be analytical, creative, have a keen eye for detail and a focus on mentorship.
Spring Boot, Spring, Spring XD, Web Services, MySQL, MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB, JMS, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Websockets, Glassfish, Tomcat, Docker, Saltstack.
- Analysis, design, implementation and support of Spring Boot micro-services
- Produce high quality, clean, efficient code adhering to agreed standards
- Mentor and coach junior team members
- Prepare and approve technical documentation
- 6 years development experience with Java
- Experience in high transaction low latency systems
- Experience working with a Micro-service Architecture
- Strong database design and implementation experience
- Experience of working within an agile development framework – Scrum
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of UNIX
This position will offer a great salary plus health insurance, pension contributions, free life assurance and income protection, subsidised gym membership. If you feel that you are the right fit for this role, please apply directly below or alternatively call me on 064 662 2007.