- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Service Delivery Manager (Full Time)
We are currently looking for a creative Service Delivery Manager for our clients in Co. Kerry.
This role offers a unique opportunity to create an innovation ecosystem reaching a global technology audience who can benefit from the design led, living-lab ecosystem, focused on scaling business through product development, increased innovation efficiency and market opportunity.
- Develop and deliver world class accelerators.
- Developed and deliver a world class corporate incubator programme to accelerate internal ideas.
- Ensure that innovation programme design and delivery is in line with current trends, market demand and international best practice.
- Well networked to a large network of providers, building an engaged national and international community of thought-leaders, domain experts and industry innovators.
- Identify appropriate industry themes to drive resonance and engagement resulting in meaningful impact.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional bodies.
- 5-10 years of experience developing innovative ideas, processes, products and / or services. Have a good network of national and International contacts.
- Have a natural curiosity for learning theories, models and frameworks including project-based learning, design thinking, ideation, co-creation and blended/optimised learning.
- Develop, resource and execute programmes, with a large network of providers, focussing on creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. Ability to move from strategy to execution.
- A Founder or have senior leadership experience in a high-growth start-up.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and spoken – with the ability to communicate vision and concepts to a broad audience, across multiple media channels
The salary on offer for this role is in the region of €70,000 depending on experience. If you are interested in taking on this position, please apply directly below or call me on 064 662 2007 for more information.