- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Digital Marketing Intern (Full Time)
Are you passionate about using advanced digital marketing tactics to generate great performance results for national and international companies? If so, we’d like to chat to you!
You will learn to understand and support initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. You will review and manage implementation of campaigns in various channels as well as have direct client contact.
TinderPoint has been doing cutting-edge digital marketing for brands since 2002. A boutique digital agency, we’re highly regarded in Irish digital marketing circles and can offer superb long term career progression.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital enthusiast who wants to use their multiple digital skillsets to impact digital marketing performance for our clients. You need to have a real passion for all things digital to work in our busy agency environment in Donnybrook.
- Develop account management skills
- Assist in performing daily account management of pay per click accounts in Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing, Linkedin, etc
- Learn to use key programs such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads to analyse digital campaigns.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, CTR, monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Assist with Digital PR and Outreach efforts
- Keep pace with digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- Assist in current or new client business development/proposals as needed.
- Passion for both search and social media marketing
- 3rd level qualifications in digital, marketing or communications
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Native English Speaker with excellent phone manner is essential
- This is a 6 month internship
- Full training is provided in SEO, PPC, Social & Content Marketing
- Office location is in Donnybrook, Dublin 4
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday
- Opportunity to develop into a full-time role on completion of the internship
- Monthly stipend of €800 to cover expenses is offered
- Initial interviews are expected to be held in March 2019 so if you haven’t heard back from us by end of March, thanks anyway for applying! Expected start is early April.
Since starting in 2002 TinderPoint has gone from strength to strength as a specialist digital marketing agency based in Dublin.
We help clients to generate more sales, leads and exposure via digital channels.
We work with businesses from start-ups to Fortune 250 and FTSE 100 organisations. Our clients choose (and stay with) us for our experience, transparency, stability and familiarity with their needs and ambitions.
See who we are and what we do:
(And don't miss our company Credo here)